Madeira island news and views.
Palheiro Estate publish their new Real Estate flyer in English, Russian and Portuguese.
“Located on a prime hilltop site overlooking Funchal, the capital of Madeira, the 130 hectare Palheiro Estate has grown from an early 19th century hunting lodge and summer retreat for nobility into a sophisticated resort destination.
• Spectacular 18-hole Palheiro Golf course, complemented by a golf academy and clubhouse with bar, restaurant and terrace offering panoramic views of the harbour and Funchal city
• 5-star country house hotel, Casa Velha do Palheiro, a member of Relais & Châteaux, offers 37 luxurious rooms, a haute cuisine restaurant, library and terrace overlooking the Palheiro Gardens
• Palheiro Spa boasts a hydro pool, treatment rooms, gym, sauna and steam room
• Palheiro Gardens, famous for the diversity of trees and plants from around the world
• Motor yacht Balancal, moored in Funchal marina, available for dolphin and whale-watching or deep-sea fishing”
For more information and to receive a brochure via email contact www.palheiroestate.com